When a security alarm goes off, it indicates one of two things: either a crime is being committed or a false alarm is about to mislead security personnel and/or police. But how can you tell the difference? An alarm is an alarm, right?
Fortunately, the Videofied system can be purchased from Security Alarms, Inc. as an upgrade to your current alarm system, providing additional Orange County wireless commercial security for any business or corporation. With an IP 65 weather rating, infrared illumination up to 30 feet, and a three-year battery life, this is the perfect addition to any security system, especially when aimed at a specific entrance or item.
How does it work? Well, when movement occurs in your protected area, the wireless video feed turns on and streams 10 seconds of visual coverage, sending that coverage to our central station. They can then quickly review the feed to discover whether it is a false alarm or a potentially damaging situation. If it isn’t a false alarm, police can be instantly alerted and will respond quickly if they know an intruder is on site, it’s that simple.
So what companies can make use of this commercial alarm enhancement device?
- Construction Sites – Teenagers and vandals often think its fun to break into construction sites and do damage. Burglars will also break in to see if there are any valuable tools worth selling. In addition to a wireless alarm system with floodlights, Videofied cameras can be mounted along the perimeter, catching those coming through the gates or hopping the fence.
- Utility Substations – When vandals or terrorists strike, the police can be alerted almost instantly, viewing a video of the intruders before destruction can begin. And when deer or dogs wander casually through the grounds, the false alarm can be caught by the central station and dismissed.
- Mining Companies – A remote mine is an ideal place for motion sensor cameras. Many other security systems would fail because of the presence of animal life, making alerts commonplace and criminals harder to catch. But with a Videofied system, human operators can filter out the false alarms caused by animals and alert the police when people enter the equation.
- Doctor’s Offices – Doctors often keep expensive medical equipment and drugs, luring in burglars who want to make a quick buck. But a 10 second stream will show an intruder on site.
- Corporate Headquarters – Corporations keep many things in their headquarters, from production specs to expensive equipment. And anything from corporate espionage to vandalism can occur in these buildings. To keep criminals at bay, Videofied cameras can be installed in entrance lobbies, across from backdoor entrances, and in rooms with sensitive projects. If someone steps into the video field, the sensor will trigger and alert the central station, providing valuable video feed of the area.
- Retail Stores – High-end retail stores can hold millions of dollars in merchandise at any given time, which is why security is so important. Motion sensor video cameras set to monitor after the store closes will ensure product safety and the speedy apprehension of burglars.
- Real Estate Agencies – When a property is vacant, it is open to everything from vandalism and burglary to squatters and drug rings. To prevent this, real estate agencies can simply install a wireless alarm system with cameras inside the home aimed at the entrance points. If something moves in that vacant house, the camera will catch it.
Honestly, any commercial entity (no matter the size) can make use of these excellent cameras, utilizing them to prevent false alarms and catch corrupt criminals. And we here at Security Alarms, Inc. in Orange County, CA can make sure that these cameras are installed in the best areas possible in order to keep your commercial enterprise safe.
Additional Related Posts of Interest to Check Out: